Have you ever liked a post on Facebook App and then struggled to find it later? It’s a common problem, especially when you’ve liked a lot of posts over time. But the question is why might you want to find your liked posts on Facebook? And what if you’ve liked a post that you found particularly interesting or useful, and you want to revisit it later? Of course, there could be a number of reasons. Maybe you’ve forgotten about a post you liked and want to find it again. Or you might want to share a liked post with a friend or family member who would find it interesting or helpful. Whatever your reason is, finding your liked posts on Facebook is only the option left and we will show you can find those liked posts anytime anywhere.
Facebook has a feature that allows you to see all the posts you’ve ever liked. Although, Facebook’s algorithm doesn’t always show you all the posts from the people and pages you follow. However, if you’ve liked a post, it’s more likely to appear in your news feed. By finding your liked posts, you can easily see the content that you’ve interacted with and ensure that you’re not missing out on any important updates from your friends and the pages you follow.
How To Find Liked Posts On Facebook App through Mobile Device (Android/iOS)
The features of the Facebook App are somewhat similar on both Android and iOS devices. Here are some steps showing how to view all the posts that you have liked on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile icon in the lower right corner for the iOS app and the upper right corner.
- Now tap on “Settings and Privacy“. Next, tap on “Settings“.
- You will now get lots of options for your account. Scroll down to the “Your Information” tab and select the “Activity log“.
- After that, you need to scroll down to the “Interactions” section and then need to tap “Likes and Reactions“.
- You will now find all the posts you have liked so far in the Facebook app. If you click on the “All” tab, you can quickly dislike or remove all the posts you have liked on your Facebook account.
- You can also view each liked post again individually or go to the uploader’s profile.
How To Find Liked Posts On Facebook Website (Desktop)
Finding liked posts on the Desktop is also an easy method. Let’s have a look at the steps:
- On the home feed, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and then click on Settings & privacy > Activity log.
- In the left pane, click on Interactions and select Likes and Reactions.
- It will show the date-wise list of videos, photos, pages, etc., that you have liked in the sequence from newest to oldest.
- You will now see all the posts you have liked from your account. Select any particular post to unlike any post or click on “All” to dislike or remove all liked posts.
How To Find Liked Posts On Facebook Lite App
Steps to view liked posts are similar on the Facebook LITE app to that of the original app. Have a look!
- First of all, tap on the menu tab located in the top right corner of the Facebook lite app.
- Next, go to the Settings and Privacy section and search for Activity log.
- Here, you will find the Manage your Tags tab. Now, below the tab, you will see the Interactions. After that, click on Likes and Reactions.
- Now you can Select All to dislike all the liked posts or individually, unlike any specific post.
In conclusion, finding your liked posts on Facebook is a simple process whether you are using a desktop computer or an Android/iOS device. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily access and revisit the content that you have enjoyed on the platform. Remember that Facebook only shows a limited number of liked posts, so you may need to use the search bar or scroll through your timeline to find specific content. Regardless, being able to locate your liked posts can help you discover new pages, reconnect with old content, and get more out of your Facebook experience.
Can I view liked posts that have been deleted by the original poster?
No, if the original poster has deleted the post, you will not be able to view it even if you have liked it.
Is there a limit to the number of liked posts I can see on Facebook?
Yes, Facebook only shows a limited number of liked posts, so if you have liked a large number of posts, you may need to use the search bar or scroll through your timeline to find specific content.
Can I filter my liked posts by date?
No, Facebook does not currently allow users to filter their liked posts by date.
How can I, unlike a post that I previously liked?
To unlike a post that you previously liked, simply go to the post and click on the “Like” button to remove your like.
Can other users see my liked posts?
No, your liked posts are private and can only be viewed by you. However, if you have liked a public post, other users may be able to see that you have liked it.
You May Also Like: